The DC PRO is Epiphones modern take on the classic Epiphone Del Rey Double Cut design. Featuring a double cutaway solid Mahogany body with a AAA Flame Maple Veneer top, ProBucker humbuckers with coil-tapping, a treble bleed circuit to maintain clarity at reduced volumes, and Grover 18:1 ratio tuners.
• Body: Mahogany
• Top: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
• Neck: Mahogany
• Neck Shape: 1960’s SlimTaper; D Profile
• Neck Joint: Glued-In
• Truss Rod: Adjustable
• Scale Length: 24.75 in.
• Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid “Trapezoid” Inlays
• Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2; 4-Wire
• Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3; 4-Wire
• Controls: Epiphone All-Metal 3-Way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Bridge Pickup Volume w/Push/Pull Coil-Splitting, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
• Binding: Body Top – 1-Ply (Cream), Fingerboard – 1-Ply (Cream)
• Fingerboard Radius: 12 in.
• Frets: 22; Medium-Jumbo
• Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
• Nut Width: 1-11/16 in.
• Hardware Plating: Nickel
• Machine Heads: Grover Tuners; 18:1 Ratio