The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
Featuring a Solid Sitka Spruce top voiced for the optimal acoustic tone using transverse bracing. A Mahogany body chambered for weight and unique tonal characteristics. A modern Deep “C” Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard featuring 22 narrow tall frets and a Graph Tech TUSQ nut.
The custom designed Fishman electronics deliver a wide array of acoustic and electric tones using a specially designed 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/Forth Generation Noiseless. Use the Mod Knob and 5 way switch to dial in the exact blend of tones you wish to achieve.
• Country of Origin: US
• Body: Mahogany
• Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
• Body Shape: Modified Stratocaster®
• Neck: Mahogany, Satin Urethane finish
• Neck Shape: Modern “Deep C”
• Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
• Fingerboard: Ebony, 12″ (305mm) radius
• Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
• String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®, 1.6875″ (42.86 mm) nut width
• Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
• Controls: Master Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
• Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
• Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
• Case/Gig Bag: Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
• Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)