Wilco’s Jeff Tweedy has stormed stages and moved hearts with his earnest songwriting for over two decades now. This guitar is a collaboration between Tweedy and Martin, based on an older guitar of his with some very cool modern features. A particular focus was put on environmental sustainability, with the guitar sporting both FSC certified woods as well as Rainforest Alliance certification, and even features Richlite fingerboard and bridge to its eco-friendliness.
- 100% Responsibly Sourced FSC certified Mahogany top, back, sides and neck
- Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- 00-sized body, extra deep
- Cherry head and tail blocks
- Modified V-neck
- 1-3/4″ bone nut
- 25.4″ scale length
- Wide string-spread at the bridge gives a vintage feel
- Bone saddle
- Finished with sunburst gloss lacquer
- Tortoise shell pickguard and binding
- Number 951 in the series, hand signed inside by Jeff Tweedy
This guitar includes the original hardshell case.