The ECCOS Delay Looper is based on a new stereo, flanged delay tone. Create beautiful sounding tape style delay lines and then spin them endless with the Looper! Designed to be at home in live pro rigs or bedroom studios while experimenting. The Keeley ECCOS is a delay-looper workstation with superb sound quality and abundant features.
• True Stereo Delay and Looper
• Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
• Features include 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
• Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
• Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
• 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo,
• Endless layers of recording!
• True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
• Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
• Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
• 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
• Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
• 9 Volt DC, 115mA low-current design
• Made in Edmond, USA